Monday, November 9, 2009

What a talented writer...

Anyone who has had a conversation with me in the last year that had anything to do with books knows how much I loved Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I enjoyed Catching Fire just as much and can't wait for book 3. But in the meantime I have to be content with reading other things so I decided to try Suzanne Collins's Gregor series. It didn't grab me as much as her others but I did REALLY like:

Gregor the Overlander by Suzanne Collins

and am headed to the library tomorrow to get books 2 and 3. This woman is a talented writer and I am definitely ready to read another Underland adventure!

2 comments:

Debi said...

Annie really loved that series, and I've always wanted to read them, but well...
And I absolutely need to read Catching Fire before those anyway. :D

kreed said...

Debi- If there was only enough time to read all of the books we want to, huh?!?!